By using the MyCloudNAS.COM web site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your NAS account.
MyCloudNAS.COM reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, will be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes will constitute your consent to such changes.
1. You use the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available”basis.
2. You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service.
3. MyCloudNAS.COM does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, or (iii) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
4. You will share User Files: (i) that you have the lawful right to use, copy, distribute, transmit, or display; and (ii) that do not infringe the intellectual property rights or violate the privacy rights of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right).
5. We claim no intellectual property rights over User Files. Your profile and any User Files stored and/or shared remain yours. However, by sharing NAS Files through the Service, you agree to allow others to view, edit, and/or share your NAS Files.